I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BlankMedia: Four days left to submit for #equals exhibition/book/event. Artists: tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & Contributors: http://t.co/0rb… 1 hour ago
- Must have read approx 9 million articles today and my eyes are completely ready to shut #timeforbed #damnititsmidafternoon 22 hours ago
- RT @katielizawright: If you're a lady wanting to mentor young girls with @TheGirlsNet or know someone who would, sign up ASAP here: http://… 22 hours ago
- RT @NoMorePage3: Loads of support over on the petition today guys! Thank you!! 102685 sigs and counting!! change.org/en-GB/petition… 22 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Monthly Archives: September 2011
It is surely a challenge for any director, to make a play, first performed over four centuries ago, understandable and relevant to a modern day audience. Yet, under Toby Frow’s direction, Christopher Marlowe’s Edward II at the Royal Exchange Theatre, … Continue reading