I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- @lauralei1lucky you sounds a lot easier ;) 3 hours ago
- RT @cosmicgirlie: *Wonders how many wedding photographers there are in the UK* #WeddingHour 3 hours ago
- Must I ALWAYS be the pissed person on the train listening to @bjork thinking it's absolutely brilliant #yesanneyoumust 3 hours ago
- FFS @Skype just HOW complex does a password have to be??? Just want to sign it FFS!!!!!! *screams into middle distance* 10 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Monthly Archives: December 2011
November is no more. This is both glum and glorious. Glum? November is my month. It contains the most joyous week of the year which spans from Halloween to bonfire night, nestling my birthday right in the centre (someone once … Continue reading →