I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @helenlewis: Surely, "no selfies at memorial services" should be in the New Rules of Etiquette? twitpic.com/do92rk (via @matinastevi… 31 minutes ago
- RT @ParisLees: I've found a new motto. "Normal is an illusion. What normal is for the spider is chaos for the fly." –Morticia Addams http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @forbookssake: Need some extra stocking fillers this Christmas? Why not check out the FBS store for some bookish goodies? http://t.co/LR… 1 hour ago
- RT @taurusbar: Pls share? itunes.apple.com/us/app/canal-s… 1 hour ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Daily Archives: July 10, 2012
For a group whose music seems to sit entirely outside of time, it is interesting to know that when recording their new album Your heart, it carries the sound, Last Harbour “wanted the album to come from somewhere, to be … Continue reading