I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- How is it possible not to get up and dance to Michael Jackson #smoothcriminal #dirtydiana Good choice @KevBurkeGuitar 4 hours ago
- Whoever is seeing @bipolarsunshine tonight at @AntwerpMansion will have a great night!!! Gutted I can't catch any of his Manchester dates :( 1 day ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Daily Archives: July 25, 2012
Celebrated for their unique take on classic texts, the Lyric Hammersmith and Filter Theatre Productions bring to the Royal Exchange Theatre a deconstruction of A Midsummer Night’s Dream that will leave you gobsmacked. All I could think to say as … Continue reading