I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Right twittists: Going to Ullswater, want to take iPad, discovered that o2 have NO reception in Whitby, how about the lakes? 7 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: @misterenderby Call-out for #feminism exhibition/book/event. Artists: tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & Contributors: http://t.co/0r… 10 hours ago
- RT @Artzu: RT @blankmedia: @Artzu Call-out for exhibition/book/event. Artists: tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & contributors tinyurl.com/cefpea5 10 hours ago
- RT @stridentfemnst: Your ad is on a page that promotes rape, @audible_com. Will you still advertise with @Facebook? #fbrape http://t.co/Cdz… 10 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Category Archives: Image
29/336 “Mmm he’s a bit weird isn’t he, he freaks me out” someone said the other day in the pub in reference to none other than Boy George. Now while weird and freaks me out are terms of endearment from … Continue reading
25/340 I know at the moment everyone has something to say about Big Fat Gypsy Wedding currently being aired on a Tuesday night on channel 4. The show claims to offer a revealing insight into the lives and ways of … Continue reading
23/342 The woeful lament mumbled by many a fancily glad singleton over the years is to me a cause for celebration itself. The idea of helping to organise an event that is not your own is like getting to eat … Continue reading
12/353 There’s a lot of hype about at the moment about Jessie J, the Critics’ Choice at the Brit Awards 2011. I’ve done a fair bit of Jessie J youtube-ing and she is indeed, pretty awesome. I’m now following her … Continue reading
9/356 Whilst sat in bed yesterday morning I lazily read Eva Wiseman in the Observer Magazine. Due to my over enthusiastic make-up habits and under enthusiastic make-up removal habits, I lay resembling a hardcore Kiss fan whose idea of make … Continue reading