I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @HistoricalPics: "If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today." - Michael J. Fox http://t.… 5 hours ago
- roast potatoes are ALWAYS a good idea hey @KevBurkeGuitar #sundaydinner 7 hours ago
- Had an AMAZING time last, festivities with @KevBurkeGuitar & clan. @taurusbar was SO bustling, @Le_Nosh & co couldn't have done more! 8 hours ago
- RT @jonnohopkins: How to get my girlfriend up. vine.co/v/hQepbqZpxMr 8 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Category Archives: Leisure
Like your best bitched about local bus service, having written one piece about twitter, another follows quickly after. Of course I would have written it a damned site quicker had I been able to stay off the bleeding thing. But … Continue reading
104/261 I am still recovering from a fantastic weekend in the Lake District. By still recovering, I mean, still struggling to come to terms with the fact that I have to get up and… work, rather than get up, ride … Continue reading
98/267 One of my favourite poets, Angela Readman today tweeted to ask if anyone else, apart from her, was suffering from sun fever. My immediate reply was indication enough, that yes, I too was a fellow sufferer. I have the … Continue reading
83/282 Weekends are when most of us get to relax and have fun. If, like me and my other good half, you work long/late/random hours through the week, the weekend is it – the one time to let off steam, … Continue reading