I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BillieJeanHQ: Looking for an affordable Christmas gift that will save money all year round... pick up a @CanalStCard from @taurusbar to… 49 minutes ago
- RT @MsMapes: Selling different brands of feminism at @moteldenowhere with @meggymosley #MeggyAndMapes http://t.co/Zgtg1MulhO 1 hour ago
- RT @harrisonmtmt: Photo: @msmapes’ instant #feminism kit @moteldenowhere tmblr.co/ZGyMcx10WNBzG 1 hour ago
- RT @KevBurkeGuitar: @BBC6Music Ooh great! I just got played on BBC Radio 6! Yaaaay! Here's the piece soundcloud.com/kevin-burke-mu… 4 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: 2006
10/355 Having a rare evening off together we decided tonight to do something really special, we searched catch up for a session of Come dine with me. They seem to be on at some point throughout the week so we … Continue reading