I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @helenlewis: Surely, "no selfies at memorial services" should be in the New Rules of Etiquette? twitpic.com/do92rk (via @matinastevi… 11 hours ago
- RT @ParisLees: I've found a new motto. "Normal is an illusion. What normal is for the spider is chaos for the fly." –Morticia Addams http:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @forbookssake: Need some extra stocking fillers this Christmas? Why not check out the FBS store for some bookish goodies? http://t.co/LR… 11 hours ago
- RT @taurusbar: Pls share? itunes.apple.com/us/app/canal-s… 12 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: 80s
101/264 Only yesterday I reviewed The Beat and the Pulse by Toronto three-piece Austra. Their sound has since been haunting me that much that I have been this morning obsessing over another track of theirs Lose It. I find in … Continue reading
96/269 A good few weeks back I had the pleasure of reviewing Belong the single by The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. In anticipation of their then forthcoming album, I concluded the review with: “I am looking forward to … Continue reading
73/292 Pinging into my email this morning was news that River Island are re-launching the iconic Chelsea Girl label. For those of you who think Chelsea Girl is an over-enthusiastic supporter with a penchant for wearing footy strips, think again. … Continue reading