I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @Cruella1: Glad to announce (yet again) I've survived the date of my certain death. Internet trolls eh? No follow-through... http://t.co… 46 minutes ago
- I can think of 1000 non-evolutionary reasons why women might react this way: tinyurl.com/o4htoa8 @Independent 1 hour ago
- RT @SlipDiscs: Tomorrow @SoupKitchen_Mcr: @Heatsick / TCR / Laurie Tompkins / @miracalix. 10pm–3am. Yes. http://t.co/Xuy8k0kGdK 1 hour ago
- Ooh just been followed by @edis_on_no_side & now my ears are happy soundcloud.com/edisonnoside have a listen! 1 hour ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Abortion
Now I’m fond of a bit of retro styling (80’s trash, early 60’s Rock & Roll fash, 40’s tailoring etc), but while I like to stylistically look back, I am under no ‘good old days’ delusion, style or otherwise. For … Continue reading