I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @Eurovisioned: @rxtheatre Look what I found discarded on the supermarket shelf...! ;-) #thatdaywesang http://t.co/Gt9wt5Fxoz 37 minutes ago
- RT @forbookssake: Who's on our 2013 hero list? Amazing women like @MsJackMonroe, @KathrynHeyman and @MaureenJohnson, for starters: http://t… 1 hour ago
- Literally 30 seconds in from the vet's and we have a very unpleasant post traumatic vomit & litter tray experience! #unhappylilly 1 hour ago
- Vets at 9.15, best shake my tail feathers! 3 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Album Launch
Having listened to Ren Harvieu’s music on a soundcloud loop for about two months and thoroughly abused the playing privileges of every youtube vid she’s uploaded, I was pretty pleased to hear her announce an album. But, no sooner had … Continue reading →