I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Back to the teardrop explodes genius it's uber ace. #jumpy #andabitmoody 2 hours ago
- Maxiimo park did rip of making plans for nigel a bit in that song didn't they #cantrememberwhatsong #wherearemaxiimo #lovemaxiimo 2 hours ago
- Listening to visage fade to grey makes me with I had a really large back combed and angular fringe #hairdreams 2 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: Still accepting submissions for #feminism exhibition/book/event. Artists: tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & Contributors: http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Album Launch
Having listened to Ren Harvieu’s music on a soundcloud loop for about two months and thoroughly abused the playing privileges of every youtube vid she’s uploaded, I was pretty pleased to hear her announce an album. But, no sooner had … Continue reading →