I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Vets at 9.15, best shake my tail feathers! 1 hour ago
- RT @chorltonarts: Deadline next month... http://t.co/AR1LayJsDF 1 hour ago
- Why is it 11degrees? Sort of resent it when I keep finding myself on busy trains in my winter coat! 12 hours ago
- RT @DJstewartwho: Thought @suzanne_moore nailed it pretty sharp on the topic of #ketamine & the debate around #drugs. *applause*: http://t.… 16 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Asleep in the Back
59/306 It’s not only International Women’s Day, but today actually marks the centenary of International Women’s Day. That’s right, for 100 years the world has been celebrating the achievements of women and acknowledging their contribution towards all that is good … Continue reading
52/313 The best response to the news that Anti-gay Christian couple lose battle to become foster parents was: “Good. I have a LOT of religious tolerance but only for tolerant religions,” by random commenter Chris Horner. I couldn’t have put … Continue reading
33/332 Hurrah, it’s National Marriage Week. I love a good marriage, well a wedding at least, they’re ace. A great opportunity for a party, drink, food and loads of people to talk rubbish to. All yay there then. I also … Continue reading