I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Bunny wabbit in candle light #obvs http://t.co/CWe8wzDi7F 11 hours ago
- My risotto always ends up red because I rarely have any white wine left in the house!!! 13 hours ago
- I am that bad sort who only uses the BIG garlic and throw the title garlic back into the garlic bowl for later! #toofiddlytocut #biggarlic 14 hours ago
- RT @vegetarianchef: I've added a recipe/technique index to my blog so it's easier for people to browse. Have a look & I hope its helpful ht… 14 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Bags of Attitude
Getting ready to go out to the Bags of Attitude exhibition this morning, I spotted a facebook ‘friend’ casually criticising the orientation and body size of feminists. Following a swift report, block, delete (if only real life were that simple) … Continue reading