I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- very boring tweet I know but do like to share my baking dilemmas with everyone when there's nobody about to see my dramatics! #bakingdrama 8 hours ago
- Going to use whole milk instead of the full amount of yoghurt in my soda bread. Guessing ill regret this! 8 hours ago
- How is it possible not to get up and dance to Michael Jackson #smoothcriminal #dirtydiana Good choice @KevBurkeGuitar 12 hours ago
- Whoever is seeing @bipolarsunshine tonight at @AntwerpMansion will have a great night!!! Gutted I can't catch any of his Manchester dates :( 2 days ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Beatles
23/342 The woeful lament mumbled by many a fancily glad singleton over the years is to me a cause for celebration itself. The idea of helping to organise an event that is not your own is like getting to eat … Continue reading
22/343 It’s as obvious as saying that snow is cold as it is to say the Beatles were an amazing band. The priceless, combo (sounds more like a burger deal) writing partnership of John Lennon and Paul McCartney is according … Continue reading
21/344 There is something deeply disturbing about the Daily Mail (yes I know the sentence should end there) and its obsessive condemnation of women with… wait for it… Tattoos! The most recent victim was regular journo-fodder Cheryl Cole, who underneath … Continue reading