I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Yep it's wet!! http://t.co/ZhOonGkGeO 16 hours ago
- I have actually just singed some of my hair on a candle #itsonlybeenlongallmylife #nottobetrusted 1 day ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Beatles
23/342 The woeful lament mumbled by many a fancily glad singleton over the years is to me a cause for celebration itself. The idea of helping to organise an event that is not your own is like getting to eat … Continue reading
22/343 It’s as obvious as saying that snow is cold as it is to say the Beatles were an amazing band. The priceless, combo (sounds more like a burger deal) writing partnership of John Lennon and Paul McCartney is according … Continue reading
21/344 There is something deeply disturbing about the Daily Mail (yes I know the sentence should end there) and its obsessive condemnation of women with… wait for it… Tattoos! The most recent victim was regular journo-fodder Cheryl Cole, who underneath … Continue reading