I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @ManMetUni: Our fashion student Anastaciia Panchenko has won a prestigious international fashion prize: mmu.ac.uk/news/news-item… http://t.… 13 minutes ago
- RT @LunikAudion: Thinking of changing my name to "Sir/Madam" - reckon it'll bring more of a personal touch to the mail I receive 19 minutes ago
- Calling those LEARNING GUITAR: a handy vid to help you impress your friends - learn jingle bells :O) @KevBurkeGuitar kevinburkeguitar.com/2013/12/06/jin… 26 minutes ago
- RT @MissGAtkinson: Disgusting human being!!!!! RT @PETAUK: Caught on video: young elephant beaten. HELP Sunder petauk.org/sunder http:… 30 minutes ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Come dine with me
71/294 I read an interesting thing in the Observer magazine this morning. Yes I do a lot of that, reading interesting things in the paper and then talking about it. However this is a respectable thing to do, and one … Continue reading
65/300 I’ve just watched Come Dine With Me. A prime time show that simultaneously feeds my totally crap TV need whilst serving up lashings of social insight into the lives, opinions and generally odd qualities of people in this country. … Continue reading
41/324 Why doesn’t a social occasion that feel right without food? I’m not talking about a night on the town – night clubs, cocktail bars and so on. In fact on funky nights on the town I stay well away … Continue reading
32/333 I complained about the boredom of fashion mags around Valentine’s Day a week or so ago. It is dull to have fashion spreads replaced by photos of bra and knicker sets, especially if they aren’t even shown on a … Continue reading
10/355 Having a rare evening off together we decided tonight to do something really special, we searched catch up for a session of Come dine with me. They seem to be on at some point throughout the week so we … Continue reading