I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @ThingsToDoinMcr: Does anyone have commercial kitchen space in Manchester they can hire out for couple of hours tomorrow & potentially l… 9 hours ago
- I'm out literally every single evening next week #itsbeginningtolookalotlikechristmas #actuallythatsanexcuseimalush 10 hours ago
- From now on if anybody crosses me i'm going to BLIGHT their kettle!! Inspired by 'The Power Of The Witch' #nocaffeineforyoutwatty *laughs* 11 hours ago
- Mad Med 6 had arrived. This means much TV joy & a warm blanket for me & @KevBurkeGuitar #tvtime #madmen 11 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Cyndi Lauper
Having listened to Ren Harvieu’s music on a soundcloud loop for about two months and thoroughly abused the playing privileges of every youtube vid she’s uploaded, I was pretty pleased to hear her announce an album. But, no sooner had … Continue reading →