I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @HistoricalPics: "If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today." - Michael J. Fox http://t.… 10 hours ago
- roast potatoes are ALWAYS a good idea hey @KevBurkeGuitar #sundaydinner 12 hours ago
- Had an AMAZING time last, festivities with @KevBurkeGuitar & clan. @taurusbar was SO bustling, @Le_Nosh & co couldn't have done more! 13 hours ago
- RT @jonnohopkins: How to get my girlfriend up. vine.co/v/hQepbqZpxMr 13 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: David Bowie
47/318 London Fashion Week is drawing to a close – the event that has been hogging our fashion mag spreads and arts & culture headlines. Whilst I would like to say I am so in the know that I have … Continue reading
29/336 “Mmm he’s a bit weird isn’t he, he freaks me out” someone said the other day in the pub in reference to none other than Boy George. Now while weird and freaks me out are terms of endearment from … Continue reading
Keep on running 18/347 I, more than most experience the loneliness of the long distance runner. This loneliness is nothing to do with steaming off ahead, in your own world, miles and minutes away from everyone else around you. No, … Continue reading