I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: David Bowie
47/318 London Fashion Week is drawing to a close – the event that has been hogging our fashion mag spreads and arts & culture headlines. Whilst I would like to say I am so in the know that I have … Continue reading
29/336 “Mmm he’s a bit weird isn’t he, he freaks me out” someone said the other day in the pub in reference to none other than Boy George. Now while weird and freaks me out are terms of endearment from … Continue reading
Keep on running 18/347 I, more than most experience the loneliness of the long distance runner. This loneliness is nothing to do with steaming off ahead, in your own world, miles and minutes away from everyone else around you. No, … Continue reading