I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Well we have a christmas tree, just no time yet to decorate it #festivefrustrations 6 hours ago
- It is absolutely a milky coffee kind of day #soothing 8 hours ago
- @lauralei1lucky you sounds a lot easier ;) 19 hours ago
- RT @cosmicgirlie: *Wonders how many wedding photographers there are in the UK* #WeddingHour 19 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Fashion
Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer collection in Selfridges – not fast fashion, but trashy/clashy style!
Ooh I do love a bit of Vivienne Westwood. Very much like Alexander McQueen’s designs in ethic, Vivienne Westwood’s are ultimately, at their core, a little bit scruffy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know – exquisite tailoring, beautiful bold pattern, supreme … Continue reading
69/296 Today the sun was shining and I felt like spring. Still basking in recent Vintage Village Market success, I jaunted off to the charity shops simply knowing I was going to come back with bags loaded. Such optimism usually … Continue reading
63/302 I love clothes, make-up and wearing totally ridiculous over the top things. It’s a fun and creative way to express a mood, contribute towards an atmosphere or create a character for the day/evening. I really believe that almost anyone … Continue reading
53/312 London Fashion Week is already a distant memory, gone in a haze of goodie bags and blisters (for those in the know) and fash mag spreads and insider tweets (for us saddos not in the know). What seems to … Continue reading
45/320 Today I saw a picture preview (courtesy of the BBC) of some of Alexander McQueen’s fantastic designs soon to be displayed at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Organized by The Costume Institute, around 100 items are to make … Continue reading
Fashion action must be taken 8/357 Having not ordered anything for myself online since before Christmas (apart from a replacement pedometer as my other cracked and fell off which doesn’t count as it’s healthy and non-luxurious), I decided to browse … Continue reading