I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BlankMedia: There's been a lot of hype over Daft Punk's new album with opposing responses. Have you heard it? What do you think? http:/… 13 minutes ago
- We like explending but know we cannot use it. 15 hours ago
- There must be a word to explore and extend??? What is it??? 15 hours ago
- Explodes explodes. Teardrop explodes genius. My autocorrect really is out to mock me!! 17 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Gin
Now I’m fond of a bit of retro styling (80’s trash, early 60’s Rock & Roll fash, 40’s tailoring etc), but while I like to stylistically look back, I am under no ‘good old days’ delusion, style or otherwise. For … Continue reading