I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BlankMedia: A HUGE THANK YOU & HIGH FIVE to Jan Day for the kind donation to the #equals book Kickstarter project! http://t.co/TKYlcRJS… 2 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: A HUGE THANK YOU & HIGH FIVE to Claire Himsworth for the kind donation to the #equals book Kickstarter project! http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- Tonight @Nat_Boo_ & I are working ALL night on the @BlankMedia #equals book. We will be accompanied by @austratalks & wine! #goodtimes 5 hours ago
- Shop owners who give you a casual thumbs up as they say 'thanks' when you leave #likethat #thatsace 5 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Heartache
111/254 Freshly spoilt from the luxury of vintage market shopping on Sunday I began today to feel the pangs of vintage withdrawal. Having worn, for the third day running, my beautiful £10 vintage dress (hygiene is nothing, style is everything), … Continue reading