I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Friday night treats @kevburkeguitar http://t.co/JuaV0q31M6 3 hours ago
- RT @canalstmancs: What a good idea..#canalstcard fb.me/2PBjxCVrq 5 hours ago
- I have cava in the fridge! Just a thought… #almostfriday #asinpropernoneworkyfriday 5 hours ago
- RT @pankhearst: Feministe: Pigtails and Pedophiles: Yes, that’s the actual name of a party hosted at Drake Univ... bit.ly/IVzGTI v… 5 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Heartache
111/254 Freshly spoilt from the luxury of vintage market shopping on Sunday I began today to feel the pangs of vintage withdrawal. Having worn, for the third day running, my beautiful £10 vintage dress (hygiene is nothing, style is everything), … Continue reading