I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @helenlewis: Surely, "no selfies at memorial services" should be in the New Rules of Etiquette? twitpic.com/do92rk (via @matinastevi… 23 hours ago
- RT @ParisLees: I've found a new motto. "Normal is an illusion. What normal is for the spider is chaos for the fly." –Morticia Addams http:/… 23 hours ago
- RT @forbookssake: Need some extra stocking fillers this Christmas? Why not check out the FBS store for some bookish goodies? http://t.co/LR… 23 hours ago
- RT @taurusbar: Pls share? itunes.apple.com/us/app/canal-s… 1 day ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: His Young Heart EP
111/254 Freshly spoilt from the luxury of vintage market shopping on Sunday I began today to feel the pangs of vintage withdrawal. Having worn, for the third day running, my beautiful £10 vintage dress (hygiene is nothing, style is everything), … Continue reading
110/255 This morning’s generous tweet was provided by Lauren Laverne who tweeted eagerly about Daughter and her stirring songs. Spending the earlier parts of the year writing her EP with her boyfriend, Elena Tonra has now released His Young Heart … Continue reading