I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @ParisLees: Working class white girl here from the East Midlands. I hate what you symbolise @Official_EDL, you don't represent me or the… 1 day ago
- RT @BlankMedia: And submissions for the #equals publication are welcome from illustrators/essayists/photographers/poets/writers http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @BlankMedia: A reminder that the call-out for contributors for the #equals event includes musicians/performers/video artists http://t.co… 1 day ago
- Ah people who complain about the "PC Brigade" really do tend to be #sexist and/or #racist #bigots time to #unfriend 1 day ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tags80s Adele Angela Readman Asleep in the Back Austra Barbara Kingsolver Beatles Belong Build A Rocket Boys! Collapse into Now Come dine with me Daily Mail David Bowie Depeche Mode Elbow Fashion Feminism Fleet Foxes food Jessie J Lady Behave Manchester Marina and the Diamonds Mountain Bike Music Prince R.E.M Review Running Sex Sexism Sheryl WuDunn Strip The Guardian the Independent The Independent Online The Observer The Pains of Being pure at Heart Tv twitter Valentine's Day Vintage Vintage Village Women youtube
- All content, images and editorial on annelouisekershaw365.com is © Anne Louise Kershaw 2011. No part of this site, or any of its contents may be used or reproduced in any manner without express permission of the copyright holder.