I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @ParisLees: Working class white girl here from the East Midlands. I hate what you symbolise @Official_EDL, you don't represent me or the… 1 day ago
- RT @BlankMedia: And submissions for the #equals publication are welcome from illustrators/essayists/photographers/poets/writers http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @BlankMedia: A reminder that the call-out for contributors for the #equals event includes musicians/performers/video artists http://t.co… 1 day ago
- Ah people who complain about the "PC Brigade" really do tend to be #sexist and/or #racist #bigots time to #unfriend 1 day ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: iPod
26/339 It seems the more senses are engaged when anything happens to us the more likely we are to remember it. I will never forget for example the terrifying drive over the Cairngorm mountains to visit our friends up in … Continue reading
6/359 I am a self-confessed music obsessive and probably not in the so-called ‘cool’ way. I am an enthusiastic repeater with things that I like, in fact I suspect the repeat button was made with me in mind. With films … Continue reading