I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @canalstmancs: What a good idea..#canalstcard fb.me/2PBjxCVrq 3 hours ago
- I have cava in the fridge! Just a thought… #almostfriday #asinpropernoneworkyfriday 3 hours ago
- RT @pankhearst: Feministe: Pigtails and Pedophiles: Yes, that’s the actual name of a party hosted at Drake Univ... bit.ly/IVzGTI v… 3 hours ago
- RT @ManMetUni: Our fashion student Anastaciia Panchenko has won a prestigious international fashion prize: mmu.ac.uk/news/news-item… http://t.… 3 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Jan Timme
This spring marks the 30th anniversary of one of the most critically acclaimed and influential bands in modern musical history, The Smiths. What better way to celebrate the musical mark they have made than with a singing, refrigerated bear, a … Continue reading