I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Explodes explodes. Teardrop explodes genius. My autocorrect really is out to mock me!! 1 hour ago
- My teardrop exodus genius was doing so well, then heaven 17 temptation came on!! Forwarded on to 'into the valley' 1 hour ago
- Made a genius playlist from Teardrop Explodes' 'Reward' it is VERY much doing the trick!! 1 hour ago
- RT @BlankMedia: @MIFestival Artist call-out tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & contributors tinyurl.com/cefpea5 exhibition/book/event Deadline 27/… 2 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Jazz On Film
Having listened to Ren Harvieu’s music on a soundcloud loop for about two months and thoroughly abused the playing privileges of every youtube vid she’s uploaded, I was pretty pleased to hear her announce an album. But, no sooner had … Continue reading →