I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @lemnsissay: We need a Christmas choir for care leavers on Christmas day. fb.me/2yovM6f40 38 minutes ago
- It's not even 4pm and it looks like this!!! http://t.co/tc00uymbh1 40 minutes ago
- The Southern way of speaking is spreading say researchers... independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n… aaaggghhh BARM BARM BARM BARM FIT INNIT!! 56 minutes ago
- RT @Lottie_Morris: BBC are looking for a family struggling w cost of living to be filmed for TV at 6, based anywhere in north. Let me know … 58 minutes ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Jessie J
113/252 Seeing as though this month’s fash mags are full of outfits and styles I actually find rather cool, I am left with no alternative but to head elsewhere for my read and rant desires. This sick need, like that … Continue reading
70/295 A brilliant double-paged array of unusualness presented me in today’s Observer magazine. Pictures of what appeared to be a host of interesting women in fancy dress, though as what, you couldn’t quite say. And I am thinking that that … Continue reading
12/353 There’s a lot of hype about at the moment about Jessie J, the Critics’ Choice at the Brit Awards 2011. I’ve done a fair bit of Jessie J youtube-ing and she is indeed, pretty awesome. I’m now following her … Continue reading
10/355 Having a rare evening off together we decided tonight to do something really special, we searched catch up for a session of Come dine with me. They seem to be on at some point throughout the week so we … Continue reading