I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Must have read approx 9 million articles today and my eyes are completely ready to shut #timeforbed #damnititsmidafternoon 1 hour ago
- RT @katielizawright: If you're a lady wanting to mentor young girls with @TheGirlsNet or know someone who would, sign up ASAP here: http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @NoMorePage3: Loads of support over on the petition today guys! Thank you!! 102685 sigs and counting!! change.org/en-GB/petition… 1 hour ago
- RT @BlankMedia: Deadline reminder Call-out for exhibition/book/event. Artists: tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & contributors tinyurl.com/cefpea5… 2 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Jessie J
113/252 Seeing as though this month’s fash mags are full of outfits and styles I actually find rather cool, I am left with no alternative but to head elsewhere for my read and rant desires. This sick need, like that … Continue reading
70/295 A brilliant double-paged array of unusualness presented me in today’s Observer magazine. Pictures of what appeared to be a host of interesting women in fancy dress, though as what, you couldn’t quite say. And I am thinking that that … Continue reading
12/353 There’s a lot of hype about at the moment about Jessie J, the Critics’ Choice at the Brit Awards 2011. I’ve done a fair bit of Jessie J youtube-ing and she is indeed, pretty awesome. I’m now following her … Continue reading
10/355 Having a rare evening off together we decided tonight to do something really special, we searched catch up for a session of Come dine with me. They seem to be on at some point throughout the week so we … Continue reading