I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Friday night treats @kevburkeguitar http://t.co/JuaV0q31M6 11 hours ago
- RT @canalstmancs: What a good idea..#canalstcard fb.me/2PBjxCVrq 13 hours ago
- I have cava in the fridge! Just a thought… #almostfriday #asinpropernoneworkyfriday 13 hours ago
- RT @pankhearst: Feministe: Pigtails and Pedophiles: Yes, that’s the actual name of a party hosted at Drake Univ... bit.ly/IVzGTI v… 13 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Lady Behave
115/250 Having been listening to Belong by The Pains of Being Pure At Heart on repeat for well over a month now (nicely alternated with Feel It Break by Austra, another on my must see list), I was as giddy … Continue reading
112/253 Freshly disappointed from a cruel outbid on ebay, and having had my monthly vintage fires stoked at May’s Vintage Village (that sounds so wrong) I awake this morning full of vim, vigour and vimto, in other words, enthusiasm to … Continue reading
109/256 Every second Sunday of the month Stockport’s Vintage Village sets up shop in the fantastically sun spilled old market hall. I have written about it before, and love it dearly, yet unfortunately, due to Campervan distractions, missed last month’s. … Continue reading
72/293 As promised yesterday when ranting on about how admitting to watching a lot of TV was as socially acceptable as admitting to downing LSD with special brew (or something equally un-tasteful), as soon as the chance arose, I snuggled … Continue reading
65/300 I’ve just watched Come Dine With Me. A prime time show that simultaneously feeds my totally crap TV need whilst serving up lashings of social insight into the lives, opinions and generally odd qualities of people in this country. … Continue reading
38/327 A couple of weeks ago I wrote about My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. My main issue was how the fuss being made over the heavy-weight wedding dresses, porno outfits and spray tans was in fact tackily glossing over the … Continue reading