I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @LunikAudion: By sharing sensationalist news, even in disgust, you're helping trash papers make revenue from advertising. STOP! #Revolu… 6 hours ago
- RT @GreatMenUK: Want to find out more about the work of the Great Men project? Check out our website: ow.ly/rBmwa 6 hours ago
- RT @AbjectArt: 'APPY EFFIN' CHRISTMAS! #christmascard @islingtonmill @Fat_Out @2KoiKarp @horseloaf @TermCheesecake http://t.co/h6HA7LsqPX 8 hours ago
- RT @CCriadoPerez: #feministheels. Not all choices are feminist choices. That doesn't mean if you make that choice you are an evil bad femin… 9 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Leaders of the Free World
68/297 These were the questions asked by Tim Jonze in today’s Guardian interview with The Gossip’s front woman Beth Ditto. The interviewer, blatantly uncomfortable with Beth’s intimate and comfortable style (the interview took place on a bed under low lighting, … Continue reading
52/313 The best response to the news that Anti-gay Christian couple lose battle to become foster parents was: “Good. I have a LOT of religious tolerance but only for tolerant religions,” by random commenter Chris Horner. I couldn’t have put … Continue reading
33/332 Hurrah, it’s National Marriage Week. I love a good marriage, well a wedding at least, they’re ace. A great opportunity for a party, drink, food and loads of people to talk rubbish to. All yay there then. I also … Continue reading