I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- @lauralei1lucky you sounds a lot easier ;) 43 minutes ago
- RT @cosmicgirlie: *Wonders how many wedding photographers there are in the UK* #WeddingHour 49 minutes ago
- Must I ALWAYS be the pissed person on the train listening to @bjork thinking it's absolutely brilliant #yesanneyoumust 53 minutes ago
- FFS @Skype just HOW complex does a password have to be??? Just want to sign it FFS!!!!!! *screams into middle distance* 7 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Ludwig’s castle
Walking into the office about a month ago, my boss declared she was planning her birthday party and I was head of music. Hurrah! As I’m a “pretty much everyone else’s choice is just not good enough” variety of music … Continue reading →