I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Doodling along to doctor Cordelia fine my new hero! http://t.co/v4AVpRc9Hh 19 hours ago
- RT @canalstmancs: Jackie Kay at Contact canal-st.co.uk/?news/jackie-k… via @canalstmanc #canalst #queercontact 19 hours ago
- RT @lemnsissay: Places available at The Christmas Dinner Table #TCD2013... fb.me/2KLt5IV4f 20 hours ago
- RT @PennyRed: If anybody would like to talk to me, confidentially, about the police raids on sex workers in Soho, I can be contacted at lau… 21 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Margaret Atwood
Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer collection in Selfridges – not fast fashion, but trashy/clashy style!
Ooh I do love a bit of Vivienne Westwood. Very much like Alexander McQueen’s designs in ethic, Vivienne Westwood’s are ultimately, at their core, a little bit scruffy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know – exquisite tailoring, beautiful bold pattern, supreme … Continue reading
It always pleases me when artists I abuse the virtual hell out of online, actually bring out a real hard-copy-something I can own and play for real throughout the rest of my life. Following on from their fantastic performance at … Continue reading
Amidst a week of hail and sleet, facing the kind of cold concrete scapes that make it necessary to perma-wear your fella’s hoodie, I discovered at last some new music to inspire me. Being inclined towards the over-dramatics, I am … Continue reading