I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Doodling along to doctor Cordelia fine my new hero! http://t.co/v4AVpRc9Hh 2 hours ago
- RT @canalstmancs: Jackie Kay at Contact canal-st.co.uk/?news/jackie-k… via @canalstmanc #canalst #queercontact 3 hours ago
- RT @lemnsissay: Places available at The Christmas Dinner Table #TCD2013... fb.me/2KLt5IV4f 3 hours ago
- RT @PennyRed: If anybody would like to talk to me, confidentially, about the police raids on sex workers in Soho, I can be contacted at lau… 4 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Marina and the Diamonds
95/270 When John Lennon wrote Imagine, he offered us plenty of food for thought, and lots to think about, and loads of other utopian style clichés that generally seem simultaneously both a really good idea and pretty much unattainable. You … Continue reading
65/300 I’ve just watched Come Dine With Me. A prime time show that simultaneously feeds my totally crap TV need whilst serving up lashings of social insight into the lives, opinions and generally odd qualities of people in this country. … Continue reading
6/359 I am a self-confessed music obsessive and probably not in the so-called ‘cool’ way. I am an enthusiastic repeater with things that I like, in fact I suspect the repeat button was made with me in mind. With films … Continue reading
5/360 While reading through a huge recycling pile of papers I came across a small article from the 10th December 2010 (I have to keep papers as part of my job, I swear, this is not a cover up for … Continue reading
Busy doing nothing 4/361 I am currently, just for pleasure, going through the process of reminding myself of the many wonderful poems I have read and collected over the years. Poems that, like the friends I met at university, inspired … Continue reading