I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @katefeld: Hey bloggers, who would like to take over organising MCR blogmeets? I have interested sponsor but no time to set one up myse… 40 minutes ago
- RT @BlankMedia: @shellzenner Pls RT: Great opportunity for musicians/writers/illustrators/video/sound artists #feminism http://t.co/Oor7NBR… 52 minutes ago
- Musicians/video artists/poets. Great opportunity here @BlankMedia to be involved in their fantastic equals project: tinyurl.com/cefpea5 1 hour ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Marina & the Diamonds
48/317 I’ve now seen about snowdrops and baby dafs and the chives in my garden are peaking through. At last spring is here, or showing promise of soon being so. I LOVE winter, it is filled with the best events … Continue reading →