I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- very boring tweet I know but do like to share my baking dilemmas with everyone when there's nobody about to see my dramatics! #bakingdrama 12 hours ago
- Going to use whole milk instead of the full amount of yoghurt in my soda bread. Guessing ill regret this! 12 hours ago
- How is it possible not to get up and dance to Michael Jackson #smoothcriminal #dirtydiana Good choice @KevBurkeGuitar 16 hours ago
- Whoever is seeing @bipolarsunshine tonight at @AntwerpMansion will have a great night!!! Gutted I can't catch any of his Manchester dates :( 2 days ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: mumford and Sons
103/262 Summer 2008 is remembered in a beautiful haze of Fleet Fox fuelled picnics and magical garden parties. Before Mumford and Sons made it official, Fleet Foxes were persuading us that yes, whether we thought it or not, folk was … Continue reading
37/328 I won’t start this the same way every single article about The Vaccines begins (on everybody’s lips, media industry frenzy, band comparisons, eagerly awaited album) because that in itself is the boring problem. Yet in a way you cannot … Continue reading