I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BlankMedia: @MIFestival Artist call-out tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & contributors tinyurl.com/cefpea5 exhibition/book/event Deadline 27/… 26 minutes ago
- RT @alt_J: Mancunians, go and see @lilgoldenbook aka Princess Chelsea at the Deaf Institute tonight? Yes. 1 hour ago
- RT @BlankMedia: As our equals call-out is also for an event, musicians, performers, video artists are welcome to apply. http://t.co/0rbbe1T… 2 hours ago
- RT @NoMorePage3: Here is a lovely blog by supporter Marcela Kunova. Including an interview with NMP3 member @LisaLouClarkey http://t.co/EKu… 2 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Quiffs
37/328 I won’t start this the same way every single article about The Vaccines begins (on everybody’s lips, media industry frenzy, band comparisons, eagerly awaited album) because that in itself is the boring problem. Yet in a way you cannot … Continue reading