I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @DJstewartwho: Thought @suzanne_moore nailed it pretty sharp on the topic of #ketamine & the debate around #drugs. *applause*: http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Who is playing in town? My train station is FULL of school kids (mainly female) 1 hour ago
- Well we have a christmas tree, just no time yet to decorate it #festivefrustrations 7 hours ago
- It is absolutely a milky coffee kind of day #soothing 9 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Rihanna
Far from pushing boundaries, what the recent spate of pop videos show are women well and truly towing the line. Miley Cyrus! I thought I’d get the name out there straight away so you can be done with rolling your … Continue reading
The education secretary continues to overlook the campaign for better sex education. Yet how can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging, and everything from pop to porn fills in the … Continue reading
70/295 A brilliant double-paged array of unusualness presented me in today’s Observer magazine. Pictures of what appeared to be a host of interesting women in fancy dress, though as what, you couldn’t quite say. And I am thinking that that … Continue reading
27/338 All around the twittersphere today was discussion of Rihanna’s new video S&M, the fourth single from her album Loud. Many people were bitching about it, yet they had all watched it a good couple of times to enable them … Continue reading