I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @helenlewis: Surely, "no selfies at memorial services" should be in the New Rules of Etiquette? twitpic.com/do92rk (via @matinastevi… 14 hours ago
- RT @ParisLees: I've found a new motto. "Normal is an illusion. What normal is for the spider is chaos for the fly." –Morticia Addams http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @forbookssake: Need some extra stocking fillers this Christmas? Why not check out the FBS store for some bookish goodies? http://t.co/LR… 14 hours ago
- RT @taurusbar: Pls share? itunes.apple.com/us/app/canal-s… 15 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Running
104/261 I am still recovering from a fantastic weekend in the Lake District. By still recovering, I mean, still struggling to come to terms with the fact that I have to get up and… work, rather than get up, ride … Continue reading
85/280 I’ve mentioned it to pretty much everyone I know because I am not modest or unmartyr-ey and appreciate acknowledgement for my pains and efforts. This year I am running the Bupa 10k Great Manchester run for Anti-Slavery International. Now … Continue reading
62/303 I make no secret of my natural love and total naffness at running and because I actually have nothing much to be proud of, I can happily talk about it. It is mediocre to say the least and highly … Continue reading