I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Doodling along to doctor Cordelia fine my new hero! http://t.co/v4AVpRc9Hh 1 day ago
- RT @canalstmancs: Jackie Kay at Contact canal-st.co.uk/?news/jackie-k… via @canalstmanc #canalst #queercontact 1 day ago
- RT @lemnsissay: Places available at The Christmas Dinner Table #TCD2013... fb.me/2KLt5IV4f 1 day ago
- RT @PennyRed: If anybody would like to talk to me, confidentially, about the police raids on sex workers in Soho, I can be contacted at lau… 1 day ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Sheryl WuDunn
12/353 There’s a lot of hype about at the moment about Jessie J, the Critics’ Choice at the Brit Awards 2011. I’ve done a fair bit of Jessie J youtube-ing and she is indeed, pretty awesome. I’m now following her … Continue reading
11/354 My friend at work has recently come back from two months following the England cricket team around Australia. Talking about still not having done her washing the conversation came up about how long you’d wear your clothes before washing … Continue reading
9/356 Whilst sat in bed yesterday morning I lazily read Eva Wiseman in the Observer Magazine. Due to my over enthusiastic make-up habits and under enthusiastic make-up removal habits, I lay resembling a hardcore Kiss fan whose idea of make … Continue reading