I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BlankMedia: 5 pairs of tickets to a show of your choice at @TheRubyLounge to be won at our fundraiser this Saturday. Join us! http://… 8 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: Massive thank you to Jay @TheRubyLounge for donating an amazing prize to our fundraiser raffle! 8 hours ago
- Can distinctly sense a headache & throaty thing coming on. This had best be temporary hayfeaver and nothing else i've no time for illness! 8 hours ago
- HOw is it that the smallest splinter in the worls is the most painful #ouch #foot #shouldbewearingshoes 9 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Spotify
37/328 I won’t start this the same way every single article about The Vaccines begins (on everybody’s lips, media industry frenzy, band comparisons, eagerly awaited album) because that in itself is the boring problem. Yet in a way you cannot … Continue reading