I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Why is it 11degrees? Sort of resent it when I keep finding myself on busy trains in my winter coat! 11 hours ago
- RT @DJstewartwho: Thought @suzanne_moore nailed it pretty sharp on the topic of #ketamine & the debate around #drugs. *applause*: http://t.… 14 hours ago
- Who is playing in town? My train station is FULL of school kids (mainly female) 14 hours ago
- Well we have a christmas tree, just no time yet to decorate it #festivefrustrations 21 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Spray Tan
38/327 A couple of weeks ago I wrote about My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. My main issue was how the fuss being made over the heavy-weight wedding dresses, porno outfits and spray tans was in fact tackily glossing over the … Continue reading