I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Must have read approx 9 million articles today and my eyes are completely ready to shut #timeforbed #damnititsmidafternoon 4 hours ago
- RT @katielizawright: If you're a lady wanting to mentor young girls with @TheGirlsNet or know someone who would, sign up ASAP here: http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @NoMorePage3: Loads of support over on the petition today guys! Thank you!! 102685 sigs and counting!! change.org/en-GB/petition… 4 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: Deadline reminder Call-out for exhibition/book/event. Artists: tinyurl.com/d7lcgvr & contributors tinyurl.com/cefpea5… 5 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: Strip
36/329 Now I know for someone who rages on about the negative points to marriage, I have, so far in this blog, written about weddings several times. I run the risk of mirroring one of those weirdo, prudish sticklers who … Continue reading
33/332 Hurrah, it’s National Marriage Week. I love a good marriage, well a wedding at least, they’re ace. A great opportunity for a party, drink, food and loads of people to talk rubbish to. All yay there then. I also … Continue reading
32/333 I complained about the boredom of fashion mags around Valentine’s Day a week or so ago. It is dull to have fashion spreads replaced by photos of bra and knicker sets, especially if they aren’t even shown on a … Continue reading