I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @DanniFraz: Dog went missing in the quarry park Shrewsbury please retweet @BBCShropshire @jimhawkinsshow doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?d… 1 hour ago
- RT @LunikAudion: By sharing sensationalist news, even in disgust, you're helping trash papers make revenue from advertising. STOP! #Revolu… 14 hours ago
- RT @GreatMenUK: Want to find out more about the work of the Great Men project? Check out our website: ow.ly/rBmwa 14 hours ago
- RT @AbjectArt: 'APPY EFFIN' CHRISTMAS! #christmascard @islingtonmill @Fat_Out @2KoiKarp @horseloaf @TermCheesecake http://t.co/h6HA7LsqPX 16 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Strip
36/329 Now I know for someone who rages on about the negative points to marriage, I have, so far in this blog, written about weddings several times. I run the risk of mirroring one of those weirdo, prudish sticklers who … Continue reading
33/332 Hurrah, it’s National Marriage Week. I love a good marriage, well a wedding at least, they’re ace. A great opportunity for a party, drink, food and loads of people to talk rubbish to. All yay there then. I also … Continue reading
32/333 I complained about the boredom of fashion mags around Valentine’s Day a week or so ago. It is dull to have fashion spreads replaced by photos of bra and knicker sets, especially if they aren’t even shown on a … Continue reading