I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- It is absolutely a milky coffee kind of day #soothing 1 hour ago
- @lauralei1lucky you sounds a lot easier ;) 12 hours ago
- RT @cosmicgirlie: *Wonders how many wedding photographers there are in the UK* #WeddingHour 12 hours ago
- Must I ALWAYS be the pissed person on the train listening to @bjork thinking it's absolutely brilliant #yesanneyoumust 12 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Sun
98/267 One of my favourite poets, Angela Readman today tweeted to ask if anyone else, apart from her, was suffering from sun fever. My immediate reply was indication enough, that yes, I too was a fellow sufferer. I have the … Continue reading
77/288 I received a text this morning from my other lovely half saying I should look up Wouldn’t it be nice by the Beach Boys and have a listen. He said how much it reminded him of him and me … Continue reading
76/289 Making the most of the sunshine, yesterday after working, me and my partner decided we’d get kitted up and go off for a decent mountain bike up in the peaks. It’s great living so close (well 45 mins away) … Continue reading