I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @BlankMedia: A HUGE THANK YOU & HIGH FIVE to @CHimswo for the kind donation to the #equals book Kickstarter project! http://t.co/TKYlcRJ… 6 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: A HUGE THANK YOU & HIGH FIVE to Jan Day for the kind donation to the #equals book Kickstarter project! http://t.co/TKYlcRJS… 10 hours ago
- RT @BlankMedia: A HUGE THANK YOU & HIGH FIVE to Claire Himsworth for the kind donation to the #equals book Kickstarter project! http://t.co… 12 hours ago
- Tonight @Nat_Boo_ & I are working ALL night on the @BlankMedia #equals book. We will be accompanied by @austratalks & wine! #goodtimes 13 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: The Cure
96/269 A good few weeks back I had the pleasure of reviewing Belong the single by The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. In anticipation of their then forthcoming album, I concluded the review with: “I am looking forward to … Continue reading
37/328 I won’t start this the same way every single article about The Vaccines begins (on everybody’s lips, media industry frenzy, band comparisons, eagerly awaited album) because that in itself is the boring problem. Yet in a way you cannot … Continue reading