I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Ah I love this, @KevBurkeGuitar has made a mix-up of his schools students having their guitar lesson, super cute! wp.me/p45h1F-5x via 5 hours ago
- RT @HistoricalPics: "If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today." - Michael J. Fox http://t.… 22 hours ago
- roast potatoes are ALWAYS a good idea hey @KevBurkeGuitar #sundaydinner 1 day ago
- Had an AMAZING time last, festivities with @KevBurkeGuitar & clan. @taurusbar was SO bustling, @Le_Nosh & co couldn't have done more! 1 day ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: The Handmaid’s Tale
Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer collection in Selfridges – not fast fashion, but trashy/clashy style!
Ooh I do love a bit of Vivienne Westwood. Very much like Alexander McQueen’s designs in ethic, Vivienne Westwood’s are ultimately, at their core, a little bit scruffy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know – exquisite tailoring, beautiful bold pattern, supreme … Continue reading
It always pleases me when artists I abuse the virtual hell out of online, actually bring out a real hard-copy-something I can own and play for real throughout the rest of my life. Following on from their fantastic performance at … Continue reading
Amidst a week of hail and sleet, facing the kind of cold concrete scapes that make it necessary to perma-wear your fella’s hoodie, I discovered at last some new music to inspire me. Being inclined towards the over-dramatics, I am … Continue reading