I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- We like explending but know we cannot use it. 11 hours ago
- There must be a word to explore and extend??? What is it??? 11 hours ago
- Explodes explodes. Teardrop explodes genius. My autocorrect really is out to mock me!! 13 hours ago
- My teardrop exodus genius was doing so well, then heaven 17 temptation came on!! Forwarded on to 'into the valley' 13 hours ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: The Ruby Lounge
It always pleases me when artists I abuse the virtual hell out of online, actually bring out a real hard-copy-something I can own and play for real throughout the rest of my life. Following on from their fantastic performance at … Continue reading