I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Well we have a christmas tree, just no time yet to decorate it #festivefrustrations 19 minutes ago
- It is absolutely a milky coffee kind of day #soothing 2 hours ago
- @lauralei1lucky you sounds a lot easier ;) 13 hours ago
- RT @cosmicgirlie: *Wonders how many wedding photographers there are in the UK* #WeddingHour 13 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
59/306 It’s not only International Women’s Day, but today actually marks the centenary of International Women’s Day. That’s right, for 100 years the world has been celebrating the achievements of women and acknowledging their contribution towards all that is good … Continue reading
33/332 Hurrah, it’s National Marriage Week. I love a good marriage, well a wedding at least, they’re ace. A great opportunity for a party, drink, food and loads of people to talk rubbish to. All yay there then. I also … Continue reading
32/333 I complained about the boredom of fashion mags around Valentine’s Day a week or so ago. It is dull to have fashion spreads replaced by photos of bra and knicker sets, especially if they aren’t even shown on a … Continue reading
14/351 I hate fashion magazines in January. With mags always working a month ahead, all of January’s content revolves around February’s events… and the only thing of any interest to the fashion loving reader in February is apparently Valentine’s Day. … Continue reading