I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- RT @jane_bradley: And with that, @ForBooksSake is done for 2013. Thanks as always to contributors, readers, authors, publishers et. al for … 1 hour ago
- RT @axisweb: We’re putting together a list of @axisweb #artists from the #North of England who we think are 'Ones to Watch' for 2014. Any s… 1 hour ago
- RT @thewomensroomuk: Everyday Sexism Project hits 50,000 entries - what does that tell you? gu.com/p/3y6jn/tw via @guardian 1 hour ago
- RT @OldFashionedSus: Chimney sweeps in or near Heald Green, make yourselves known. Please RT 1 hour ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: VE Day
109/256 Every second Sunday of the month Stockport’s Vintage Village sets up shop in the fantastically sun spilled old market hall. I have written about it before, and love it dearly, yet unfortunately, due to Campervan distractions, missed last month’s. … Continue reading