I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: VE Day
109/256 Every second Sunday of the month Stockport’s Vintage Village sets up shop in the fantastically sun spilled old market hall. I have written about it before, and love it dearly, yet unfortunately, due to Campervan distractions, missed last month’s. … Continue reading