I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Calling all Manc based male feminists! Are you free thurs for a radio interview about feminism & why it's relevant to men? Get in touch! 1 hour ago
- RT @CarelPress: @stonewalluk a really fantastic video!! We cover a lot about #lgbt and #gender in completeissues.co.uk it's a very import… 1 hour ago
- Someone in Bobby Dazzler's near us keeps opening the toblerone, eating 1 piece, and putting the packet back #overheardwhilequeueing 1 hour ago
- I've just seen 2 adverts for Paco Robanne while waiting to see a vid on @Independent about syrian children #bothsexist #quiteinappropriate 3 hours ago
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
Tag Archives: Wife Not Lodger
37/328 I won’t start this the same way every single article about The Vaccines begins (on everybody’s lips, media industry frenzy, band comparisons, eagerly awaited album) because that in itself is the boring problem. Yet in a way you cannot … Continue reading