I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- very boring tweet I know but do like to share my baking dilemmas with everyone when there's nobody about to see my dramatics! #bakingdrama 1 day ago
- Going to use whole milk instead of the full amount of yoghurt in my soda bread. Guessing ill regret this! 1 day ago
- How is it possible not to get up and dance to Michael Jackson #smoothcriminal #dirtydiana Good choice @KevBurkeGuitar 1 day ago
- Whoever is seeing @bipolarsunshine tonight at @AntwerpMansion will have a great night!!! Gutted I can't catch any of his Manchester dates :( 3 days ago
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
- The Accrington Pals, Royal Exchange Manchester. Bitter, brutal and beautiful!
- Rats’ Tales at Manchester’s Royal Exchange Theatre
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
Tag Archives: youtube
Having been sat waiting for a great new band/artist to come along for what seems like an aural age, suddenly three come along at once. One of these is No Ceremony. Now I know they’re from Manchester (as everyone who … Continue reading
27/338 All around the twittersphere today was discussion of Rihanna’s new video S&M, the fourth single from her album Loud. Many people were bitching about it, yet they had all watched it a good couple of times to enable them … Continue reading
19/346 I am in a pathetic, sorry state. Having had a sinus infection for well over three weeks now (yes when the glass is half empty it’s well over), I have developed a total hysterical hunger for action. Whilst ill … Continue reading
13/352 Whilst writing my Critics’ Choice blog yesterday I revisited the Youtube clip of Adele singing Someone like you on Later with Jools Holland. Now I’ve said before that I am a big time ‘repeater’ and this is no exception. … Continue reading