I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- Lovely afternoon with @katefreeborough @cornerhousemcr seeing #playtime really enjoyed it! instagram.com/p/yfBUVlEcso/ 2 days ago
- RT @feministsNW: @Anne_L_Kershaw @CRostvik @BeccaAudra FYI! See ow.ly/3wbuZs for our post on call for artists for ur @nomorepage3… 2 days ago
- A packed train. Everyone standing. One empty seat. I've sat on it, but I'm feeling suspicious! 2 days ago
- I'm loving this snowy blueness! #snow #blue instagram.com/p/yePlb-kco3/ 2 days ago
- Support for victims of trafficking should surely be void of titillation!
- Evolved and imaginatively devolving – We have to be careful the facts do not hide the truth!
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
Category Archives: Food
106/259 It’s Friday and the old cliché of wine o’clock begins to circulate on texts, facebook, twitter and whatever other procrastinating device you choose. For some bizarre reason I find it stupidly cosy to know what everyone’s treat of choice … Continue reading
49/316 Cooking is, without a doubt therapeutic. I’m not talking about the usual making the tea routine that you struggle to fit into your daily to-do list that never, ever all gets done. I’m talking about cooking for cooking’s sake. … Continue reading
41/324 Why doesn’t a social occasion that feel right without food? I’m not talking about a night on the town – night clubs, cocktail bars and so on. In fact on funky nights on the town I stay well away … Continue reading
24/341 I have a bad habit of buying food items without checking their weight. This comes from the fact that I am so mentally repulsed by the idea of doing my weekly shop in an actual supermarket, that I have … Continue reading