I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- I love our @ntlymepark @ntlymepark runs! Chasing @kevburkeguitar around the paths and hills… instagram.com/p/BBPZPpxEcms/ 1 day ago
- RT @TheGregling: Let me guide you through this year's #QueerContact festival line-up...! manhattanchester.blogspot.com/2016/01/queer-… @ContactMcr #LGBT #Manches… 2 days ago
- This looks fantastic! twitter.com/ContactMcr/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @creativetourist: NEW! In honour of @WonderWomenMcr-MCR's best activist organisations+how to get involved: bit.ly/23t8foZ https… 2 days ago
- Support for victims of trafficking should surely be void of titillation!
- Evolved and imaginatively devolving – We have to be careful the facts do not hide the truth!
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
Category Archives: Image
29/336 “Mmm he’s a bit weird isn’t he, he freaks me out” someone said the other day in the pub in reference to none other than Boy George. Now while weird and freaks me out are terms of endearment from … Continue reading
25/340 I know at the moment everyone has something to say about Big Fat Gypsy Wedding currently being aired on a Tuesday night on channel 4. The show claims to offer a revealing insight into the lives and ways of … Continue reading
23/342 The woeful lament mumbled by many a fancily glad singleton over the years is to me a cause for celebration itself. The idea of helping to organise an event that is not your own is like getting to eat … Continue reading
12/353 There’s a lot of hype about at the moment about Jessie J, the Critics’ Choice at the Brit Awards 2011. I’ve done a fair bit of Jessie J youtube-ing and she is indeed, pretty awesome. I’m now following her … Continue reading
9/356 Whilst sat in bed yesterday morning I lazily read Eva Wiseman in the Observer Magazine. Due to my over enthusiastic make-up habits and under enthusiastic make-up removal habits, I lay resembling a hardcore Kiss fan whose idea of make … Continue reading