I’m Anne Louise Kershaw a freelance Curator & Writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Arts & Music Editor for Manchester's Finest & I write for Independent Voices, Guardian Northerner, Telegraph and Clash Magazine amongst others . I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality. Every time I blog I post a completely irrelevant picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- I love our @ntlymepark @ntlymepark runs! Chasing @kevburkeguitar around the paths and hills… instagram.com/p/BBPZPpxEcms/ 1 day ago
- RT @TheGregling: Let me guide you through this year's #QueerContact festival line-up...! manhattanchester.blogspot.com/2016/01/queer-… @ContactMcr #LGBT #Manches… 2 days ago
- This looks fantastic! twitter.com/ContactMcr/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @creativetourist: NEW! In honour of @WonderWomenMcr-MCR's best activist organisations+how to get involved: bit.ly/23t8foZ https… 2 days ago
- Support for victims of trafficking should surely be void of titillation!
- Evolved and imaginatively devolving – We have to be careful the facts do not hide the truth!
- Hope, humour and the human endeavor!
- This homogenised pornified sexuality is far from liberating, and pop is taking it mainstream!
- How can the battle of the sexes ever resolve while the battle for real sex education is raging
- Sartorial brass!
- While Michael Gove would rather not see, hear or speak about sex education, young people are getting theirs online!
- Exclusive interview with Skin from Skunk Anansie
- Twitter: Procrastination, productivity and pain
- The drawbacks of Twitter bitching
Tags80s Adele Album Angela Readman Art Asleep in the Back Austra Barbara Kingsolver Beatles Belong Birthday Bjork Build A Rocket Boys! Charity Shop cocktails Collapse into Now Come dine with me Daily Mail Daughter David Bowie Depeche Mode Dire Straits dresses Elbow Fashion Feminism Fleet Foxes Florence and the Machine food Frank O"Hara Gender Gender & Equality Guardian Jamie Oliver Jessie J Joy Division Lady Behave Last Harbour Leaders of the Free World Lykke Li Manchester Margaret Atwood Marina and the Diamonds Marriage Mountain Bike Music Nicholas D. Kristof Prince R.E.M Review Rihanna River Island Running Seldom Seen Kid Sex Sexism Sheryl WuDunn Strip Theatre The Guardian The Handmaid's Tale the Independent The Independent Online The Observer The Pains of Being pure at Heart The Royal Exchange Tv twitter Valentine's Day Vintage Vintage Village Wedding Women Wounded Rhymes youtube
- All content, images and editorial on annelouisekershaw365.com is © Anne Louise Kershaw 2011. No part of this site, or any of its contents may be used or reproduced in any manner without express permission of the copyright holder.